10.24.2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 14: Picture

Katie's challenge for today is a picture I love. I have a million, but here are 3...
When I was in Myrtle Beach for the Campus Crusade summer project, I met Macy.
One night, we were at the beach and I happened to be snapping some pictures. Well, could the timing have been any more perfect than this!? I had no idea what happened until I looked back at the pictures. I took a picture of Macy running in from the Ocean and this kid fell over. Well, from the looks of this - Mace knocked him over! haha! Ready...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Baaahahhahahah!!!


Another...

And finally, this one.
I think Mace took this. I love this picture because it represents the time in my and Matt's relationship where we totally liked each other and flirted, but it was still unknown and yet obvious all at the same time. You know? So, here we are sitting by each other watching the NBA finals on the big screen in the parking lot of the Victory and Macy snaps a picture. Love it! Great summer. :)

Ok...and this one. The proposal :)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!!! I love the proposal picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the proposal picture, but SUPER love the first one. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. That first picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete