11.01.2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: 11.1.10



Thanks to C.Byrd who showed me this new blog challenge! It's all about gratitude. Love it.

Speaking of C.Byrd, she awarded me this sweet award! Thank you so much!

These are the rules: 
Thank and Link back to who gave you the award 
Share 7 things about yourself 
Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoyed 
Leave your recipients a note telling them about their new, totally cool, award




7 Things About Myself:
• I met my husband in Myrtle Beach. 
• I am from Nebraska
• I love peanut butter
• I love to cook
• I love to craft.
• I'm messy although I dream of being clean.
• I want to be a runner

OK bloggy girls: you're up!
Tammy
Abby
Nicole
Aly
Lindsey
Katie
Kit


SO, today I am grateful for - I'll call her my niece - Preslie Shay :) She's my friends new baby who they waited so long for! They all went home last night and are doing amazing!

On a lighter note - I'm also thankful for productivity. It's amazing what happens when you sit down at your computer to work and not in front of the tv. Who woulda thought?! :)

I'm also thankful for that home run TX just got. Hopefully they get more to win this sucker!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for the sweet award!! I like this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the sweet award! I will be posting about it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little nieces are just precious blessings. Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete