11.05.2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 26: Picture of My Family

First off, I have to show you this jewelry my friend Barbara made for me. She was so kind and made all of my bridesmaids earrings for my wedding. I LOVE how they turned out. 

And, for my birthday, she sent me these! I love them! Thank you so much, Barbara!
(ugh. This poor picture doesn't do it justice. They're pretty light pink beads.)
If you'd like info on how you can get custom jewelry (For my bridesmaids earrings, I gave her color ideas and she made it happen) made from Barbara, email her at  barbara.a.ball@gmail.com



 These are my parents and brothers. 

 My wonderful grandparents.
 Dangit - I don't have pictures of my cousins with me to post. They're wonderful, though. :)

 Matt's parents

 Matt's siblings

I have an awesome family. I love them all so much!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are some great pictures! Such a good looking family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelet and earrings! Great pictures. Your dress was gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete