11.17.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I like this day that Jamie has every week! It's fun to just stop and talk about GOOD things!
Go HERE to link up!


{one} I'm loving my bible study right now. Last night, it was just my friend Holly and I, but we had such a great conversation. It's just so nice to be in the presence of FRIENDS!!! Agree!? 


{two} I'm loving these cd's my mom sent me. 
It's a woman named Nancy Leigh DeMoss and she's going through the book of Habakkuk.
What a great book! 
I never knew a single morsel of information about this guy, but it's a great story. 
  

{three} These Chicken Burgers I made the other night. MMmmmm Good. 


{four} I'm LOVING that it's almost Thanksgiving! 
And then Christmas. I love this time of year so much! 


{five} MY HUBBY! He's a great man. 
He's very wise and funny and has a lot of great things to say ........ 
even if I give him a hard time about it :)


{six} My Grandpa! Today is his birthday!


Have a great Wednesday!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog! What a great study you are going through! I haven't done it myself, but I've heard great things and I'm only guessing by the Title its amazing! And those chicken burgers look declish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Grandpa!!!! And I might have to try out those burgers - they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Jamie's link up! I just love Beth Moore studies! I always learn so much and spending time in the Word with friends is such a blessing! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that its almost Thanksgiving as well, and Christmas! WHOO HOOO! I'm SO looking forward to my 5 day weekend next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that it as almost Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog! I am totally ready for thanksgiving, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those burgers look devine!
    And happy birthday to your sweet Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along!

    Those burgers look yummy :)

    Happy birthday to your grandpa!

    ReplyDelete