12.03.2010

FIll in the Blank Friday

1.   Holiday spirit  puts everything in perspective. I love this time of year for many reasons, but one is that many more minds are on Jesus.

2.  The holidays are incomplete without  my mom's Christmas village. She puts it up every year and it turns out amazing! I tried to do it once and ended up throwing boxes across the room out of frustration. That is truly a skill.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is  wrap Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. That has become a new thing to do every year. And by people gifts :)

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   We used to open one gift on Christmas Eve because we would go to each Grandparents house on Christmas Day. Now we do my mom's side on Eve and my dad's side on Day so, our new tradition is going to church late on Christmas Eve.

5.  Holiday music is    fabulous, but not constantly. My radio station used to play it 24/7 starting the day after Thanksgiving. I'd like it mixed in with everyday music.

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays   At my parents. It's Nebraska year and then next year, we'll go to Colorado to be with Matt's fam.

7.  Holiday wish list  clothes, money, clothes, :) a watch, and just stuff from Hobby Lobby.

Go visit Lauren to see more and to make your own :)
Don't forget to read the post about Verse of the Week 2011.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the holiday season too! It does put everything into perspective.

    I just found your blog through one of the Friday Blog Hops! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ http://nutritionistreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Eve service is one of my favorites:) definitely embodies the holiday spirit

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers! i'm your newest follower from fill in the blank friday!

    i'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back!

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete