12.03.2010

Fingerprint Friday :: Babysitting aka Hanging Out With the Coolest Kids Ever

Last weekend, Matt and I had the chance to watch awesome kiddos - one of whom was our Flower Girl! We saw Tangled in 3D, ate at Cane's and Qdoba and had a lot of fun! Kids are definitely Fingerprints of God! Especially them. They love the Lord, they're so nice, they're fun to be around - so much so that it's not babysitting. It's hanging out :)







Check out this little Diva!


The girls crafted while the boys watched football :)
VERY creative ladies.

 Go to Beki's Blog to join in and read more Fingerprints!
Don't forget to read Verse of the Week 2011!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a cute Fingerprint..I always think children are the best Fingerprint from God..but I think I say this too many times..Can't help it, it is true..Happy Fingerprint Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am your newest follower:) LOVELY blog!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my giveaways. I've got 6 gorgeous handmade ones going on now!! Happy Holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fingerprint! I love that movie poster too, totally photo worthy! I don't think I've ever seen one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://realmomreviews.blogspot.com/
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!
    Skye from the Fabulous Friday Hop!
    Dont forget to add the Hop Button, or blog about it to get move hoppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a very busy, fun day!

    ReplyDelete