12.09.2010

Help With an Etsy Brainstorm...

For 2 years now, ever since I started this blog, I've had every intention of selling things on etsy. Have I? No. I keep getting stuck. This all started when my friend Lyndsey and I wanted to read the bible in a year. I made us some bookmarks and thought, I should sell these. Well, I made a bunch of mock up versions, but have yet to officially print them off and make sets. Then I started getting other ideas and things just spiraled out of control with a smattering of thoughts. What should I do, how do I do it, what would people want/need...etc. So, I'm coming to you.

Here are some of my ideas. What you can help me with is telling me if these things would be gifts you'd buy for someone or use yourself. AND, please give any ideas!

Bookmarks::
• a schedule for going through the bible in a year chronologically.
• a schedule for going through Psalms or Proverbs or the Gospels or the New Testament...etc.

Memory Verse "Flashcards"::
• cards to carry in your purse or put in your car or on a mirror or anywhere!

Recipe Cards

the list could go on, but I'll stop. What about God Boxes or personalized Butterfly Art? Feedback wanted!!!! Thanks ladies :)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think that those are all great ideas...the memory cards especially have your name all over them since that is something special about your blog already. What about stationary or something with verses on them...or custom monographed.

    I definitely know what you mean about getting stuck. I have way more ideas bouncing around than time, energy, and motivation to implement them all. Good luck, I am excited to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete