1.27.2011

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly




The Good: Idol this season.
The Bad: I wasn't at home last night.
The Ugly: Dog the Bounty Hunter got preference over Idol so it didn't record. (I can't talk about it anymore.) 

The Good: It's almost Friday!
The Bad: The Hubby will be in Vegas this weekend with some friends.
The Ugly: I have to do some major deep cleaning which does involve taking the Christmas tree down. :) I got the ornaments off last week, just didn't want to stuff the thing back in the box. It's time Lindsay.

The Good: Blog Bible Study starts soon!!!!!!! WOOWOO!
The Bad: I said starts soon - therefore still haven't started reading yet. Can't wait!
The Ugly: I usually lose motivation half way through bible studies :( NOT THIS TIME!

The Good: I have some great recipes I want to make.
The Bad: That means I have to go to the store.
The Ugly: Sometimes the recipes I try are so gross I throw them out which is a Big waste of money. I tried a mac and cheese recipe once and it tasted like cah-rap! 

The Good: My friend Tammy has a cutie pie little daughter named Ava!
The Bad: Ava took a tumble down the stairs this morning.
The Ugly/The Good: Ava doesn't feel pain. Which could go in THE GOOD category, but it's also UGLY because she could really hurt herself someday and not feel it!

Link up at i.m.t.l.y!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Friend, thanks for joining in :) I just love all of yours, they made me laugh. And I can totally relate with your recipes one. That is the absolute WORST when that happens. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate on the recipes, it totally stinks when that happens BUT I feed it to our dogs and they don't seem to complain.haha :)
    Yay for BBS! If you start drifting I will bring you back in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ava!! I hope she is okay!! I told Tammy next time y'all go to lunch/American Girl store to invite me!! :)

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for BBS! I have a hard time sticking to things, but I'm determined...mainly because I'm half in charge of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I'm going to link up to this one! Sweet Duckie...I'm just going to consider "the ugly" as "the awesome" this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete