1.12.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


 I don't know how many of you have been watching Oprah's new network, but it has the greatest show! Oprah's All Stars. Holy cow, I laugh my butt off when I watch! Dr. Phil is FUNNY! Basically, viewers ask any questions they want. The series started off with a question to Dr. Oz about poop. Anything goes.

This show is just great!

Ok, let me defend myself before I start going into this movie. It was TWISTED with every meaning of that word. There were scenes that weren't necessary, but if I overlook those, I love how this movie tied together. There were beautiful scenes and I loved the dancing scenes. SO, that's why this made the list :) 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I've heard Black Swan was good but weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish we had cable! I love Oprah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I want to see Black Swan. I'm torn!

    ReplyDelete