1.26.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




I'm Loving...
I think these letters are awesome. I want 10 sets! :)



I'm Loving...
These might be the coolest measuring cups I've ever seen. How FUN.




I'm Loving...
 
I have nowhere to take these. I have nothing to make them for. 
They're still really cute!




I'm Loving...
YUM x 10,000,000,000,000,000...



I'm Loving...
Ditto.



I'm Loving...
This is a really great site. It's a place where people catalog their inspiration. 
From recipes to art...this site has everything! Check it out.
I'm Loving the HUBBY!
Maybe someday I'll put a picture of him on my blog that's not from our wedding! :)

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate covered spoons. You canmake them as Valentine's gifts! They can stir into coffee or milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Anthropologie stuff. I am going to have to check it out. Yummy recipes too. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy recipies! I'm lovin those spoons too! I'd bet they'd be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Anthro stuff! I go crazy in that store. Now if I just had the money to buy everything. :) Chocolate spoons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chocolate pb cake looks AMAZING! I'm starving, and craving chocolate! HMMM!!!

    Anthro stuff is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the idea of the party spoons--I'm hosting a birthday party this weekend, and those would be perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready to make the garlic twists. NOW. I am beyond stuffed right now but if these were in front of me, I am 100% positive I could eat at least 3.5 of these. YUM.

    ReplyDelete