2.11.2011

2011 Verse of the Week RECAP

Great turnout this week ladies! Read on down to see others' interpretations of this week's verse (and others) and their creative sides!  
(Click on their headers to go straight to their sites.)
 
 
 
I absolutely love this verse and it was actually this verse and this photo that inspired me to do this little project. I snapped this photo inside the Loretto Chapel.


 • • • • • • • • • • 

Life Lesson: Even in the best churches and the most godly of homes, things go wrong! What do we do then? The place to start (and end) is to choose to imitate God's love to us, and bear with one another! (Col. 3:13) Amen!!


 • • • • • • • • • •

This one is a great verse too.
LOVE
How easy is it to take that little four-letter word for granted.

But did you ever stop and think about how God intended for us to really love each other, in every situation, the way He loves us. As humans, we tend to not treat each other lovingly if we are mad or upset at someone who we're close to. Or, it's easy for us to judge others we don't know. I think if God were to literally speak to us about LOVE, we would all realize we haven't been loving each other the way he commands. I think He would say we are to show love to each other, at all time, no matter if we have had our feelings hurt or don't agree with one another in all matters. And we are to fight hate, resentment and resist sin with by out-loving them.
 
 
• • • • • • • • • •

This is one of the many great verses that really shows the power of love, especially the power of God's love. When I read this verse this morning, I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to say about it, but while driving today, a favorite worship song, 'Here I Am To Worship' came on, and so I thought I would share with you one of my favorite lines (one that gives me goosebumps every single time). "I'll never know how much it cost, to see my sins upon that cross." Such a great reminder of the sacrifice that was made that we might be forgiven and that the love of God truly does cover our sins. And though we are only human, if we love one another, we can forgive each other as well.


• • • • • • • • • •




 • • • • • • • • • •




This was a great verse for the week leading up to Valentine's Day!  It was great reminder that love, if we let it, can cover over so many little, petty things!  Below are Lil' R and Lil' N's projects for this week.


 • • • • • • • • • • 


Thank you so much to everyone that linked up! It's so great seeing your creativity and thoughts on the verses. Can't wait for next week's! 

{Week 7} Psalm 139:14
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows very well.

FULL LIST THROUGH JULY


 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment