2.18.2011

2011 Verse of the Week :: RECAP

(Click on their headers to go straight to their sites.)

 




 • • • • • • • • • • 




• • • • • • • • • •

What a wonderful verse, I just love it!
(Though I think I've said that about every one!)


• • • • • • • • • •



 • • • • • • • • • •



 


{Aha!  The verse of the week project that allowed me to pull out the girls' adorable baby pictures!}

I remember that incredible moment when I first laid eyes on our daughters.  
God truly had made them wonderful and amazing.  And as much as I love them, God loves them more.  Those great feelings of love that I have for my girls, God feels that infinitely more for me.  Amazing.....and wonderful.


 • • • • • • • • • • 


Thanks again for another great week! Loved our posts! Next week's is a little longer, but it's from a fantastic book. Remember to really focus and pray through this verse. I'm saying this to myself more than anyone else:) I've caught myself finishing up my verse and then going back and reading it to see what it's about rather than the other way around.


{Week 8} Habakkuk 3:19
The Lord God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds' feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]!

FULL LIST THROUGH JULY

 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this verse it is one of my favorites! I am a new follower I found you at the blog hop! I would love it if you stopped by!

    http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these verses thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete