2.09.2011

Pregnancy Highlights: Week 13

Due Date: 
August 17, 2011

Size of baby: 
The Little One is the size of a Peach. About 3 inches.
(OK, Matt took this picture last night and already, this morning, I can tell that about half of that bump is just from food. :) If I took another picture, it would look different so I have a feeling these bump pictures might fluctuate a lot in the coming weeks! Maybe I should try eating well:))

Maternity Clothes: 
Not yet. Which makes this all a little unreal. 
I think once I start growing, I'll really believe that I'm pregnant :)
Now that we're talking about it, I think my pants are beginning to feel a bit tight. My stomach doesn't seem to be going down as much from the bad food I ate last week. I think this might just be the beginning!
  
Gender: 
Post to come tomorrow:)

 Cravings:  
None. Gosh, this is a boring update, huh?! 
Do you think I'll get cravings or would that have happened by now?
  
 Symptoms: 
Nothing really. In the last few days, I've been a bit nauseous at times, but nothing crazy.
(If you don't count me throwing up in my hand at the airport in Denver. That's right. In my hand. I got a whiff of cigarette smoke when we got out of the car and that sent me over the edge. I walked in, covered my mouth and tried to find a bathroom that happened to be across the building. About half way there, it was over. Luckily I was wearing a scarf so I was able to just take that off and put it in my bag. Because yes, I threw up in my hand which made it fly all over my scarf. Sick. But I think I was just affected differently by the altitude/car/smoke because of the pregnancy.)

Best Moment(s) this week:
Seeing the ultrasound. It's amazing to see how much the Little One has grown in just a short amount of time! It's Crazy! and Amazing. We could see a full grown body!


Thoughts:
These ultrasounds have just been amazing. To see how fast babies grow and to read about what happens every week is just mind-blowing.
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love reading these. You are going to be such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congrats! I am a new follower, can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love these. So cute! I loved mexican food, spicey things with both of my kiddos. Oh ya and sour candies. Crazy!
    Can't wait for tomorrows post! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. call me a perv but your boobs are bigger ;) love you, miss you, can't wait for all your cute posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute pic.
    I did not have any cravings until later in my pregnancy (when I would start walking daily to the store to stock up on these HUGE popsicles... when I was put on bedrest, I made my husband bring them home for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower!!! =) I found your blog via B, but I see we have a lot of other common follower/followees. :)
    Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!

    You can stop by if you want. =)
    http://livingbytheminute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog Lindsay and I love it!! I am so happy for you and Matt and can't wait to give you guys a hug! Hope to see you soon, but until then I will be checking in here to see how you are doing! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete