3.02.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday





2} Pinterest! I am in love with this site right now!

3} Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Chick-Fil-A

4} Speaking of Chick-Fil-A, have you seen their new ketchup packets?! You can either a: rip the top off and squeeze it out as you please, or b: peel the whole cover off and dip. Awesome.

5} I'm so glad Idol is in the actual competition! Now if we can just get to the REALLY REALLY good people :)

6: PHood. Love it. I LOVE IT.

7} Castle. Love it. I LOVE IT. Can Castle and Beckett get together yet?!

8} and this song. They played it on PHood last night. Made me think of Hope Floats. Have you seen it?! SO GOOD.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love Parenthood too! I missed last night because I went to bed early so I'll have to Hulu it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adele! I am going to see her in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing when I saw their new ketchup packets. I may...or may not have taken some home with me!

    ReplyDelete