4.03.2011

2011 Verse of the Week :: RECAP

I snapped this picture a couple weeks ago in Santa Fe at the St. Francis Cathedral (yes, you've seen pictures from there once or twice before) and thought it was perfect for this verse.


I like the command in this verse. We're being told that it's not enough to sit back and relax and enjoy our pending salvation. There is work to be done.


I like the command in this verse. We're being told that it's not enough to sit back and relax and enjoy our pending salvation. There is work to be done.



This verse is great for this week! I'm happy to announce that this Saturday me and my family are officially joining Compass Christian Church! Which also means that husband and I will be getting baptized. Please let me know if you have any questions or words of encouragement. I've never been baptized before. 

Thanks for linking up again, Ladies!!

Next week's verse:
{Week 14} Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment