4.08.2011

Pregnancy Highlights : Week 21

Due Date: 
August 17, 2011

Size of baby: 
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot (or water bottle haha!). You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

Maternity Clothes: 
I for sure need to find some more maternity pants. I wore a normal pair today with my belly band and they did NOT fit. Unzipped. Unbuttoned. TIGHT.


Gender:
It's confirmed - A GIRL!!

Cravings:  
Nada. 
  
Symptoms: 
Gas. :)

Best Moment(s) this week:
Feeling more kicking. I read that, at this point, you may be able to figure out your baby's routine and I definitely have! She moves a lot in the morning, after I wake up and at night, when I'm watching tv. I've also heard that babies move more when you're still. When you're moving, they're swaying from your movements in all the fluids. When you're still, everything else is, so they move around! Makes sense, I guess.

Also, I got asked for the first time if I was expecting! It happened on April Fool's Day and Matt told me I should have said NO! but then say April Fool's. I would not have been able to do that!

Thoughts:
We are all done registering. It was a lot of fun to pick out all of her things and to imagine what it will be like. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and decisions to make, but it will all happen in time!
 
Jess! I know, pathetic that I couldn't go to the store and just buy a darn carrot for the picture. 
I guess I'm lazy. I'm pregnant, c'mon! I'll play that card on this one ;)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Haha, I don't think I would have been able to do that April Fools joke either.

    ReplyDelete