6.11.2011

Pregnancy Highlights :: Week 30


Due Date: 
August 17, 2011

Size of baby: 
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
Gender:
It's confirmed - A GIRL!!

Cravings:  
FOOD.
  
Symptoms: 
Mostly the same. Feeling a little more uncomfortable. Mainly when I lay down. I can feel her move so much more and sometimes I'm not sure I like it! Just a lot of pressure. AND, I hope this makes sense, I feel like I need to hold my stomach in with my hand or else it's going to pop! She feels like she is so far forward just leaning on the skin of my stomach. Ok, I'll stop trying to make that sound like it makes any sense. :)

Thoughts:
I can't believe there are only 10 weeks to go! Actually, 9 weeks and some days. Single digit weeks! We are so lucky to have loved ones throw us showers! This Little One has some great things already and we're so excited to start being able to use them! It'll all happen really soon, I know.

Before and After
She's in a different position again! But, I think she's just moving from side to side - not up and down. I'll feel her head on the left one day and on the right another. At least I know she's still moving around and not stuck in one position yet. Ok, gotta go to my down dog stretching!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So cute! You are all belly! Did you guys decide on a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you're already at 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete