6.28.2011

Pregnancy Highlights :: Week 32

Due Date: 
August 17, 2011

Size of baby: 
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Gender:
A GIRL!!
  
Symptoms: 
Emotions on HIGH.

Thoughts:
I had a very sweet baby shower over the weekend! My good friends Ashley, Katee and Christine threw it for me. Oh it was so fun! We all got there and we were each given a white onesie and told to paint them! They turned out so cute. :) Then, we ate - fruit, little quiches, mini chicken sandwiches, cake pops and more! We played a game to test our knowledge of babies/pregnancy. Happy to report, I aced it! BOOYAH! (I wish you could have heard how loud I typed that exclamation point! haha)
THEN! Everyone was given a notecard and prayer request from me. So, every week, until she comes, I know someone will be praying something for all three of us! How sweet is that?
Lindsey gave me some awesome burp cloths that she made!! LOVE them. Can't wait to burp her :) I got a breast pump, CUTE CUTE clothes, slings/carriers, blankets, this amazing hat that I've been wanting - thanks Tammy!

Before and After
So, it looks like I gained 10 pounds since last week. 
Maybe I need to stop wearing tight shirts!
 

Week 33 starts tomorrow ;) I'll post that in a few days. THEN I'll be caught up :)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You look great! What a cute shower and cute ideas! I'll be praying for y'all too:) I am so excited for you three!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE HUGE...but in the best way possible! Love these pics of you, they make me miss you...and I wish I could have gone to the TX baby shower too. BOOOOOOOOOO! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! So glad I got to see you, it was a very fun shower. I might have to steal the onesie idea in the future!

    ReplyDelete