10.19.2011

COOKING!

Ladies, who else has a pinning problem? I do! I pin pin pin and I need to do do do!
What I NEED to start doing first, before any crafts (oh will I ever craft again? :( ) is planning my meals so I have very little to do every night. I've found recipes and even ideas on how to make this happen, but I'm looking for other ideas!

Here's my Week In A Day board - inspired by Rachael Ray's Week In A Day tv show.

http://pinterest.com/lindsthomas1003/week-in-a-day/

LOVE the idea of getting all your veggies/meat/spices all ready, throw them in a bag, label it and pop it in the freezer. Then, turn on your crock pot, dump it in and you're good. DONE! easy. A little planning on one day can greatly help you on another day.

SO... who does this? Who has ideas? I'm going to come up with a plan and start this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a good idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pinterest... so addicting!!

    We should do a freezer meal swap. Get five or so families involved, everyone makes an meal that can be frozen (one for each family) and then get together and swap! You end up with five meals but only had to make one!

    I still can't comment on your blog for some reason :( Lindsey

    ReplyDelete