3.23.2012

40 Days of Lenten Prayer : 03.23.12

The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court;
and behold, the glory of the LORD filled the temple.
Ezekiel 43: 5
Lord, We want to come near to You today in the innermost sanctuary of Your presence; to put You at the center of our lives. Take us to deeper worship of You where we minister unto You with our praises and prayers. May we give You the glory, honor and power that You are due. Enlarge our vision of Your greatness and glory. Spark within us a flame of devotion for You that will never dim.

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of Your glory! 

- Elizabeth Robinson : 40 Days of Lenten Prayer
Sign up HERE 



 Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

  1. hey man.. i know this sounds shit but mind checking my blog out? I wrote about Bible in my latest post and accidentally found yours.. so..

    ReplyDelete