3.14.2012

EXCITING NEWS! Stella & Dot SHINE Bracelet!

Autism Speaks Bracelet PRE-SALE
 
I am SO excited to announce.....Stella & Dot has designed our Shine Bracelet in honor of Autism Awareness. We raised over $120K in JUST the month of October for Breast Cancer with our Tribute Bracelet and I cannot WAIT to sell the HECK out of these for this incredible cause.
 
Here is my challenge to YOU and to myself:
Find 10 friends willing to sell 10 bracelets and raise money for an awesome cause!! If you sell 10, you will get $50 in free jewelry! I know you could all find a great pair of statement earrings or a gorgeous new delicate necklace or... the list goes on and on!  
If you are doing a local Autism Awareness event, I'd love to help sell these to raise money/awareness for the cause and donate 10% of my proceeds to the cause. PLEASE let me know if you are interested in either of the above and I can share details and how-to.
If these two things don't sound like something you can do right now, maybe you just want to pre-order one for yourself, or as a gift for a friend. If so, just let me know!
Here's the deal: This bracelet WILL sell out fast. Let's get as many pre-orders as we can so that on April 1, I can input all orders and everyone will be sure to have their bracelet!

"Like" my facebook fan page to join the event!

PERSONAL SALES GOAL: SELL 75 BRACELETS IN APRIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Book a show in April and we can focus on the sales of the bracelet at your show, if that is what you'd like.
 
Remember - NO presentation - NO pressure!
I'll bring jewelry, you gather the girlfriends at a wine bar, restaurant, your office or home! Don't have time to do that? Let's do an online/catalog show. I'll give you all the goodies and details, you share the books with your friends and they enter their orders online! Easy and you STILL earn all the same rewards!

Email me today to secure your date!
linds.thomas@ymail.com

Photobucket Pin It

1 comment: