6.06.2012

Praying for Your Husband : Day 3

I heard Charles Stanley on the radio talking about being a believer in God and how "believing" comes with repentance. You can't just believe. You have to believe and repent. That's the short version of his sermon :) He mentioned a verse that I thought works perfectly with our daily prayers:

"... if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 
2 Chronicles 7:14


Isn't it true that humility is the beginning of this whole thing? I find that praying for my husband helps my perspective and humbles me greatly - how about you? I hope you are all starting to see changes in your own hearts and maybe even changes in your husbands. I truly believe that the first person to change is the pray-er. Like The Power of a Praying Wife says, prayer is an act of love. We are acting as loving wives right now and in a few more weeks, I think we'll see an even bigger change. Do you find that intentionally praying for your husband is helping your perspective change?  




Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment