6.08.2012

Praying for Your Husband : Day 5

I feel like every time I hear a sermon on the radio or read a devotional, I think back to these prayers. Today, I listened to Focus on the Family on my way into work and heard Bill and Pam Farell talking about their book The Marriage Code. One thing that caught my attention was when they were talking about prayer. Pam said, when we pray "God show me what to say, show me what to do ... He'll tell you your part and then He'll put in His part and that's where the breakthrough comes." 


AND, in Jesus Calling today, the end of it says, "Seek My Face with a teachable spirit. Come into My Presence with thanksgiving, desiring to be transformed." (Psalm 100:4)


Wow, right? So, let's end this week with a teachable spirit, desiring to be transformed and lastly, let's listen to God tell us what our part is and not try to do His.





Photobucket Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment