3.05.2013

Praying For Your Husband - ALL

I've been getting a lot of requests for the last few days of the Praying For Your Husband series and here it is! I'm so sorry I haven't posted them yet. FAIL.

I hope to do a series about children next. Nancy Leigh Demoss is amazing and has some specifically for them. They need our prayers, too!! Let me know how the Husband prayers have changed things for you - have you started praying more? Let's all get back into it!

Here they are...


         
 

 





 







Here's to our hubbies!
Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is
    getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new viewers.



    My web page - http://Mesias.m6.cz/~permonik/fraska/index.php?title=Uživatel_diskuse:Myrokopsuxy402

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon this site from Pinterest. LOVE it!! Thank you so much for these daily prayers. I am excited about them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog on Pinterest. I LOVE it!! Thank you for posting these daily prayers. They are so great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karla! I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I found them through Nancy Leigh Demoss and wanted to put them in a format where I could print them and carry them around. She did SO well at wording these prayers. I'm glad you love them as much as I do!!

      Delete